45g of coconut oil, softened 120g of Lucky Alvin peanut butter smooth 90g of coconut sugar 2 flax egg (for the flax egg, whisk together 2 tablespoon flax meal with 5 tablespoons of water and let rest for 15 minutes before using) 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract 100g rolled oats 40g mixed rolled oats 1 teaspoon of baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 180° Celsius.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients until well-mixed.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes.
4. Using a dough scoop or spoon, create cookie dough balls and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake until cookies are golden brown on the top, about 9 to 11 minutes. Let them cool on the baking sheets for five minutes before serving them.
1 serving size 28 g:
138 kcal /577 kJ
7.9 g Fat 3.3 g of which saturates 12 g Carbohydrates 6.8 g of which sugars 1.3 g Fibre 3.8 g Protein 0.21 g Salt