Peanut Butter with White Belgian Chocolate 330 g - Awarded at the Great Taste Competition
Lucky Alvin Peanut Butter with White Belgian Chocolate – Creamy peanut butter spread made with all-natural ingredients.
Lucky Alvin was even recognized at the 2020 Great Taste Competition hosted in the United Kingdom for this tasty (and healthy!) nut butter.
Our delectable peanut butter infused with white chocolate is heavenly. You are free to indulge in this spread without any guilt since our recipe contains no additional sugar, salt, or palm oil.
This expertly crafted peanut butter is made using dry-roasted Argentinian peanuts, which are prepared at a precise temperature to capture their oh-so-tempting aroma. This creamy nut butter also features superior Belgian white chocolate and natural vanilla bourbon. Chocolate aids this delicious spread with some additional flavour, richness, and texture.
Both of our main ingredients are excellent sources of immune-boosting antioxidants, including manganese, Vitamin E, and Vitamin C. Many nutritionists suggest eating protein-packed peanut butter to curb cravings for sweets. You can have the best of both worlds since this delightful spread boasts natural sweetness from Belgian white chocolate.
Why You Will Love This Peanut Butter – In Summary
• Awarded at the 2020 Great Taste Competition in the UK
• Made with dry-roasted Argentinian peanuts
• Suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free diets
• Contains high amounts of protein, healthy fats, and vitamins
• Goes well with protein pancakes and morning oatmeal
Ingredients: Peanuts (80 %), white Belgian chocolate with sweetener (20 %) [sweetener: maltitol; cocoa butter; whole milk powder; emulsifier: soya lecithin; natural vanilla flavouring]. White chocolate contains min. 30.6 % dry cocoa solids and min. 21.3 % dry milk solids.
• Allergens: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Traces of other nuts may also be present.
• Store in a cool dry place, at a temperature up to 30°C